Where to Mountain Bike in South East Queensland, Sixth Edition
What is it?
A book of detailed topographic maps of recreational trails suitable for riding your mountain bike, very thoroughly covering South East Queensland and a slice of Northern NSW.
This is the Sixth Edition; 18,000 copies of earlier editions have been purchased so far, making this a local bestseller.
What's new in the Sixth Edition?
35 new trail networks, including many important new areas like:
- McEuen State Forest in Wondai
- Hillview Drive in Ipswich
- Glossy Black Reserve on the Gold Coast
- Eastern Escarpment (Mount Cotton) in Redland
- Mount Marlay in Stanthorpe
- Northern Rivers Rail Trail in NSW (opening late 2021 / 2022)
What area does the Sixth Edition cover?
- North to South Burnett and Gympie - see¬†here¬†for trails further north
- South to New Italy near Evans Head in NSW
- West to Toowoomba and Stanthorpe
- East to Straddie
- It does not cover the¬†Brisbane Valley & Kilkivan to Kingaroy Rail Trails¬†for which we have a companion publication